Click here for Printable Version
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT
At TEAM CAPITAL BANK we remember traditional values and have
dedicated ourselves to making them the foundation of your banking
relationship with us. The most basic of these is your right to privacy and
confidentiality when we are dealing with your financial matters.
In this new technology-based environment, how the information you give us is
handled and protected is important to you and to us. TEAM CAPITAL BANK
is committed to building relationships within the local community; the way
banks used to do business. As part of that relationship, we recognize the
need to maintain your right to privacy and protect the information you share
To ensure that confidentiality and privacy are maintained, all of us at
TEAM CAPITAL BANK have committed ourselves to the following doctrine:
We collect information in the following ways:
- When you apply for a service by filling out an application and/or
answering questions about yourself and your financial situations.
- When you bank on-line, we verify your information.
- When you apply for and use our BILL PAY service, we obtain
information about your payments to your vendors.
- When you use the various calculators, planners or questionnaires
available on our Website, you may be asked for personal information in
order to complete the requested analysis or evaluation.
- When you request information about our products or services.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect and retain personal information to help us approve your
request for products and services.
- We also use this information to offer you products and services that
we feel would be helpful to you for managing your finances.
- When you use the calculators and planners available through our
online system, we need this information to complete the evaluation and
provide you the analysis requested.
- When banking online with TEAM CAPITAL BANK, we use your
personal information to verify your identity and to process and confirm
- When you communicate with us via e-mail, we retain the content of
the message, your e-mail address, and our response, in order to handle
any follow-up questions you may have.
USING AND SHARING INFORMATION
- We will use this information as appropriate, in the normal course of
your business, to provide you with the products and services you have
- We will also use personal information to verify your transactions to
protect your accounts against fraudulent use by unauthorized persons.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may share this information with
TEAM CAPITAL BANK affiliates.
- TEAM CAPITAL BANK uses third party vendors for such services
as computer processing, online web site and bill payment services. Your
information is made available to them in the normal course of providing
these services. (See statement regarding Third Party Vendors, below.)
- We do exchange certain information about our customers with selected
credit reporting agencies, in accordance with standard banking industry
- There are also occasions when we are legally required to disclose
information about you, such as in response to a subpoena, to prevent
fraud, or to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a government
agency or federal regulator.
TEAM CAPITAL BANK DOES NOT SELL CUSTOMER INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES FOR
THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITATION, OR FOR THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT USE.
STATEMENT REGARDING THIRD PARTY VENDORS
- TEAM CAPITAL BANK uses third party vendors to provide several
products and services to our customers such as (but not limited to):
transaction processing for checks, deposits, statement preparation;
online banking services; bill payment processing; and debt collection.
- We have satisfied ourselves that their commitment to maintaining the
privacy and confidentiality of our customers� information is at the same
high level as our own.
- We do not permit them to use any information for their own purposes,
or to release or sell to any other party, any customer information we
share with them.
BANK EMPLOYEES AND YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- We limit access to personal information to those employees with a
business reason to know such information about you.
- We educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and
customer privacy through our operating procedures, training programs and
our code of conduct.
- We will take disciplinary action should any of our employees
mishandle confidential information including termination, if
KEEPING YOUR ONLINE INFORMATION SECURE � A Shared Responsibility
TEAM CAPITAL BANK has done the following to ensure your transactions are
- When communicating highly confidential information such as account
numbers, TEAM CAPITAL BANK�s online system requires a 128-bit domestic grade
encryption to help safeguard your information.
- Encryption scrambles your message when it is sent so that only the
intended receiver, TEAM CAPITAL BANK (or its service vendor) can decode it
and read it.
- We also require user names and passwords to help ensure that your
transactions on the Internet are safe and secure.
- When you log on to our Online Banking services, we authenticate
your user name and password.
- We have firewalls built into the transmission systems to allow entry only
to those who are authorized.
You can help ensure confidentiality and security of Online Banking:
- Select a user name and password that is not easily guessed (such as your birthdate or spouse�s name).
- Change your user name and password occasionally.
- If you think your password has been compromised, change it immediately
online. You should then verify that no unauthorized transactions occurred on
your account. If they have, see Notifying TEAM CAPITAL BANK, below.
- DO NOT leave your computer unattended if you are still logged onto our
Online Banking service.
- When you have completed your Online Banking, always remember to click
�EXIT� before visiting other Internet web sites.
- If others use your computer, clear your cache or turn off and
re-launch your browser in order to eliminate copies of web pages that have been stored
in your hard drive. See your browser�s HELP section for instructions on how
to clear cache.
As required by law, TEAM CAPITAL BANK will provide notice of our
Web site at www.teamcapitalbank.com
or call us at 610-297-4040.
NOTIFYING TEAM CAPITAL BANK
If for any reason you need to notify TEAM CAPITAL BANK, we can be reached
||TEAM CAPITAL BANK
2151 Emrick Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18020